When you complete your RN to BSN online at Maryville University, you benefit from a continually updated nursing curriculum directly informed by health care employer input. It’s designed to help nurses meet the latest industry demands.
The online RN to BSN meets high standards in nursing:
- Designed for experienced diploma and associate-holding RNs
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The rigorous courses focus on keyareas that can increase your market relevance, including:
- Leadership in Contemporary Healthcare
- Nursing Research
- Public Health Capstone
Popular career paths for graduates include:
- Family nurse practitioner
- Director of nursing
- Nursing manager
- Registered nurse supervisor
At Maryville University, you can further your education, secure an in-demand nursing credential, and lay the foundation for your graduate nursing studies. The online RN to BSN can help you develop valuable nursing expertise that helps promote your growth. It’s the beginning of what’s next for you in nursing.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must possess a current RN license and have completed an accredited associate or diploma in nursing.