When you complete your RN to BSN online at Maryville University, you benefit from a continually updated nursing curriculum directly informed by health care employer input. It’s designed to help nurses meet the latest industry demands.
The online RN to BSN meets high standards in nursing:
- Designed for experienced diploma and associate-holding RNs
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The rigorous courses focus on keyareas that can increase your market relevance, including:
- Leadership in Contemporary Healthcare
- Nursing Research
- Public Health Capstone
Popular career paths for graduates include:
- Family nurse practitioner
- Director of nursing
- Nursing manager
- Registered nurse supervisor
At Maryville University, you can further your education, secure an in-demand nursing credential, and lay the foundation for your graduate nursing studies. The online RN to BSN can help you develop valuable nursing expertise that helps promote your growth. It’s the beginning of what’s next for you in nursing.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Current unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- A TOEFL score of 85 or higher with a speaking sub-score of 23, writing sub-score of 20 and reading and listening scores of 21 or higher for whom English is a second language will be admitted into the
- Nursing degree from a country other than the United States must request an evaluation from the Commission on Graduates from Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission