With 100% online classes and a pace that’s set by you, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Mary Baldwin University allows you to take your career to the next level while maintaining your personal and professional responsibilities. Designed for Registered Nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing, the online RN to BSN program can be completed in as few as three semesters.
Students gain knowledge and skills in evidence-based practice and research. Learning experiences provide insight into the societal, organizational, financial, and regulatory environments in which healthcare is delivered. Graduates will be able to provide their patients with services in health promotion and disease prevention.
Classes explore subject areas related to:
- Nursing across the lifespan
- Nursing informatics
- Professional nursing leadership and management
- Community health nursing and emergency preparedness
- Applying statistical concepts in health sciences research
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Mary Baldwin University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a current, unrestricted RN license, and be employed as an RN for at least six months OR plans to practice concurrently with coursework.
- Prior completion of an associate or diploma nursing program is required.