Marist College offers a Master of Arts in Educational Psychology centered on understanding the learning processes of perse groups of people. This program is designed to develop students into reflective and critical professional educators. The curriculum is a combination of liberal arts with research-validated pedagogical knowledge.
This program requires two short summer sessions held at the Marist campus.
- An earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited university
- Minimum grade-point average of 3.0
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts from all institutions attended
- Copy of initial teacher certificate
- Current resume
- Personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education