Graduate Certificate in Reading Teacher
Marian University offers the Graduate Certificate in Reading Teacher. This program provides reading teacher candidates with experiences that reflect the University’s broader mission of developing the whole person. Based on Marian’s Learning-Centered Conceptual framework, the content and design of the program was developed from guidelines and standards of various professional associations, research, and sound professional practice. The Reading Teacher License is required for teachers specifically assigned to teach reading in grades Pk-12.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related area from a regionally or nationally accredited program
- Wisconsin teaching license or have completed an approved teacher education program and have had at least two years of teaching experience
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) or a minimum GPA of 3.30 in the last 60 credits of their undergraduate program
Marian University is a four-year private Catholic school located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Aloysia Leickem and Vera Naber, who were members of the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, founded the school in 1936 after learning that religious attire was barred from public schools.
Marian University offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctor’s degrees in traditional liberal arts and pre-professional programs. Schools within Marian University include:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School Business
- School of Education
- School of Nursing and Health Professions
Marian offers undergraduate and graduate programs in completely online formats. Most online courses are delivered asynchronously so that students may learn at whatever time is most convenient for them, as long as they complete assignments by their deadlines.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.