Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator
The online Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator program from Marian University is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become successful nurse educators. Upon completion of the program, graduates are able to:
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Critically and accurately assess, plan, implement, and evaluate educational programs available to nursing students, staff, and clients to improve delivery of education and to promote health outcomes
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with professional and non-professional individuals
- Analyze, synthesize, and utilize knowledge acquired throughout the course of study
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Must possess a minimum of a graduate degree in nursing with the knowledge and experiences necessary to assume educator roles in academic or non-academic settings
Marian University is a four-year private Catholic school located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Aloysia Leickem and Vera Naber, who were members of the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, founded the school in 1936 after learning that religious attire was barred from public schools.
Marian University offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctor’s degrees in traditional liberal arts and pre-professional programs. Schools within Marian University include:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School Business
- School of Education
- School of Nursing and Health Professions
Marian offers undergraduate and graduate programs in completely online formats. Most online courses are delivered asynchronously so that students may learn at whatever time is most convenient for them, as long as they complete assignments by their deadlines.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.