Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Marian University - Indianapolis is designed to build upon the registered nurse's prior education, expanding their knowledge and refining their physical assessment skills. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Informatics
- Gerontological Issues
- Legal/Ethical Aspects of Healthcare
- Nursing Economics
- Leadership and Management
Graduates are prepared to manage the complex health care needs of diverse patient populations throughout the global community.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$390.00
Out of State Rate:$390.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 128 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- BSN curriculum: 30 credits
- Have an Associate Degree or diploma with a major in nursing from a NLNAC accredited program (non-NLNAC accredited program will be reviewed.)
- Have an active RN license
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale from a prior nursing program
- All official college transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.