Master of Science in Nursing
Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
The online MSN degree program from Mansfield University of Pennsylvania is designed to provide students with the nursing theory, learning theory, education and research principles, leadership and management theory, organizational change theory, and organizational ethics required to become successful nurse educators and nurse administrators. Graduates of this program are able to:
- Analyze the impact of social, ethical, cultural, economic, and political influences on nursing education and/or nursing practice
- Engage in scholarly inquiry to clarify and improve nursing education and/or nursing practice
- Demonstrate legal and ethical accountability while in the role of nurse educator or nurse administrator
- Function in the role of nurse educator or nurse administrator upon graduation and exhibit a future commitment to excellence in nursing
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- Evidence of a valid professional nursing license required
- Two letters of recommendation
- One professional and one academic preferred to speak to applicant’s academic, writing, and critical thinking abilities as well as applicant’s motivation to achieve the MSN degree
- The Reference Form may be used in lieu of letters of recommendation
- A completed BSN degree is required
- Official transcripts from every college/university where coursework was completed
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (may calculate GPA on the last 48 semester hours)
- If GPA is 2.7 to 2.999, then applicant will be considered for *provisional acceptance
Mansfield University of Pennsylvania is a four-year public school located in Mansfield, Pennsylvania. Mansfield began in 1857 as Mansfield Classical Seminary. The school is one of the 14 schools that are part of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
Mansfield University of Pennsylvania offers associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, post baccalaureate certificates, master’s degrees, and post-master’s certificates in undergraduate and graduate programs. Mansfield was the first university in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education to offer online courses. Curriculum in online courses is the same difficulty level as those same classes that are offered in a classroom. Mansfield Online offers students the opportunity to complete a quality academic program of study or take courses at their own convenience.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.