B.S. Management and Ethics
Manhattan Christian College offers a couple of online programs for distance learners. The online course schedules are flexible and allow students to continue with their careers while enrolled in program. For students interested in business, Manhattan Christian College offers an online Bachelor of Science in Management and Ethics program that has the same curriculum as the traditional campus based classes. Students will be able to take two eight-week courses per term with two terms per semester. On average, students will spend about 14-15 hours on coursework and assignments each week. Degree completion students must have 40 or more credits from a previous accredited college, post secondary institution, or military service.
Students will need to complete various course requirements in order to graduate from the program. The program will require students to successfully complete a total of 120 credit hours. Within the 120 credit total, students will also need to finish 42 General Education credits, 18 Bible/Ethics credits, 30 Management credits, and 30 Unrestrictive Elective credits. Some Management courses that will be offered during the program are Basic Leadership Principles, Introduction to Management & Ethics, Economics for Managers, Managerial Finance, International Issues in Business, Case Studies in Management & Ethics, and Business Strategies (Capstone).
Upon completion of the program, students will have learned in various areas of religion and business. Students will be able to fulfill church positions such as a staff member, elder, deacon, or teacher. Students will receive an education that provides students with the necessary management skills that also emphasizes a biblical/ethical approach. Graduates will also be able to lead mission teams, study the Bible and teach others the Gospel.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
- Students must have completed at least 40 credits from an accredited college, post secondary institution, or military service (credit for prior learning cannot be included as part of the 40). These credits will be applied to the required 72 hours of course credits in two categories: general education (42 hours) and unrestricted electives (30 hours).
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.0 on all previous coursework (on a 4.0 scale).
- Official Transcripts from previous college/post-secondary institution.
- Two letters of recommendation. One reference should be work-related and the other should be a personal reference.
- Submit the admission application.
Accreditation & Licensing
Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.