B.S. Biblical Leadership
The Bachelor of Science in Biblical Leadership program at Manhattan Christian College is offered completely online. The online schedule is flexible and designed for adult learners busy with current careers. The program is designed to strengthen the student’s current ministries and help with current career advancement. All courses are three credits and meet for eight weeks; students will typically work 14-15 hours for courses each week.
During the online program, students will collaborate with other students, communicate with instructors, access coursework and complete coursework through Manhattan Christian College online network. In order to enroll in the program students will need to have completed at least 40 credits from another academic institution. Students who are interested in improving bible understanding and training have the option of completing inpidual courses within the program as well.
The BS in Biblical Leadership program will require students to complete 120 hours in order to graduate. Within the 120 credits, students will also need to take 42 General Education credits, 24 Bible/Theology credits, Leadership/Ministry credits, and 30 Unrestrictive credits. Some Leadership/Ministry courses that will be offered in the program are History of Christianity, Biblical Foundations of Leadership, Church Administration, Issues in Lay Leadership, Introduction to Preaching & Teaching, and Small Groups and Involvement.
Graduates may find potential positions as church staff, elder, deacons, and teachers. The program’s curriculum goal is to enhance the student’s understanding of the Bible and help the student interpret the principles within biblical text. Instructors will teach students the necessary theology so they may provide spiritual leadership at all levels.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
- Students must have completed at least 40 credits from an accredited college, post secondary institution, or military service (credit for prior learning cannot be included as part of the 40). These credits will be applied to the required 72 hours of course credits in two categories: general education (42 hours) and unrestricted electives (30 hours).
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.0 on all previous coursework (on a 4.0 scale).
- Official Transcripts from previous college/post-secondary institution.
- Two letters of recommendation. One reference should be work-related and the other should be a personal reference.
- Submit the application for admission
Accreditation & Licensing
Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.