Master of Science in Nursing / Clinical Nurse Leader
The online MSN / Clinical Nurse Leader degree program from Lynchburg College provides nurses an advanced nursing leadership education with the flexibility to maintain professional and personal commitments. Founded on evidence-based nursing practice, the curriculum provides educational experiences that are grounded in current knowledge and research. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Provide and manage care to individuals at the point of care anywhere healthcare is delivered
- Provide leadership at the bedside, in the practice setting, and as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- Improve clinical outcomes using evidence-based practice
- Affect change within the healthcare system through the use of Quality Improvement and Healthcare Informatics that enhance understanding of the economics of care, cost-effectiveness, and resource utilization
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- All official transcripts, submitted to NursingCAS
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Hold a current unrestricted registered nurse license in the United States
- Have successfully completed undergraduate courses in Statistics and Health Assessment with a grade of C or higher
- Have current CPR certification and health records
- Meet the essential functions of nursing
Lynchburg College, a private coeducational institution founded in 1903 in covenant with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), offers distinctive undergraduate and graduate programs that reflect its commitment to teaching and learning, scholarship, and service to the broader community. The mission of Lynchburg College is “to develop students with strong character and balanced perspectives and to prepare them for engagement in a global society and for effective leadership in the civic, professional, and spiritual dimensions of life.”
LC offers undergraduate programs, pre-professional programs, and graduate degrees, all supported by a strong liberal arts foundation. Several master's degrees are available completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.