With the combined strength of a credentialed, supportive faculty and prestigious academic resources, the online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) at Loyola University New Orleans allows you to advance your career, increase your earnings potential, and provide superior care in a specialized role. Choose from three concentrations: Family Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Leadership, Nurse Educator.
Transfer up to 64 credits for completion of the 120-credit hour BSN, and up to 90 total credits. Completion for MSN Nurse Educator is 33 credits.
- Current and unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States
- Minimum of 1800 hours of recent nursing practice (within the last year)
- Evidence of associate’s and/or bachelor’s degree coursework from a regionally accredited U.S. college/university, or the equivalent from an international college/university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Goal Statement
- Three recommendations
- Certified Background Check
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges