The BLEND option is developed for nurses who have already earned an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in a field other than nursing, but wish to pursue their graduate degree in nursing. The programs are designed to “bridge” your professional nursing experience and training with the foundational knowledge you need to be successful in a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program. You can apply to any of the online MSN concentrations: Family Nurse Practitioner, Health Care Systems Management, or Nurse Educator.
- Typed goal statement
- Copy of your current and unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States
- Evidence of a bachelor’s degree in non-nursing field from a regionally accredited U.S. college/university, or the equivalent from an international college/university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Official transcripts
- Resume indicating professional work experience
- Three recommendations
- Certified Background Check
- Minimum of 1800 hours of recent nursing practice (within the last year)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges