The MSN-to DNP Executive Leadership program prepares you to transform health care within your community and practice. You will gain a critical understanding of governing regulations to improve policy, work designs, patient safety, and risk management. As you progress throughout the curriculum, leadership skills are strengthened through enriched foundational thinking and change management abilities, improving your career outlook.
- Copy of your current, unencumbered RN License, advanced practice license (if applicable) in the state in which all clinical practicums for this program will occur
- Official transcripts
- Evidence of a MSN from an ACEN- or CCNE-accredited U.S. college/university, or the equivalent from an international college/university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Resume indicating a minimum 1 year recent post-master’s nursing work experience
- Evidence of completion of a 3 credit hour graduate-level statistics course with an earned grade of B or better prior to NURS 920 Biostatistics
- Evidence of a minimum of 500 supervised practice hours in one area of specialization in the accredited master's level program from which you graduated
- Three recommendations
- Certified Background Check
- Minimum of 1800 hours of recent nursing practice (within the last year)
One campus visit per year is required.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges