Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
We know it can seem difficult to return to school to complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing, especially when managing work and family responsibilities. This is precisely the reason Loyola offers the RN-to-BSN program 100% online within a versatile and supportive format that provides you the utmost flexibility. With the online program design, you can take your knowledge and skills from your Associate degree or Diploma in Nursing to the next level, all while leveraging the expertise of Loyola’s award-winning faculty.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$594.67
Out of State Rate:$594.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $558
- Information Technology Fee (per semester): $225
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $275
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Transfer up to 90 credits, including 64 from associate’s or diploma program
- Current and unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States
- Evidence of an associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from an ACEN- or CCNE-accredited U.S. college/university, or the equivalent
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Certified background check
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming and International.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.