Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Loyola University Chicago allows registered nurses to advance their careers and improve the quality of healthcare by earning their BSN. The creatively designed program recognizes previous credits and professional development while eliminating time lost in repetitive courses. Graduates are able to:
- Perform as baccalaureate nurses from a nationally ranked nursing program
- Integrate research into evidence-based practice
- Promote health and quality of life in the community
- Participate in activities that will advance their profession
- Use awareness of health policy issues to advocate for change
- Demonstrate life-long habits of critical thinking, leadership, and service
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$658.50
Out of State Rate:$658.50
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $646
- Technology Fee (per semester): $125
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Requires minimum of 30 credits at Loyola University - Chicago
- Current RN license
- GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale
- Transcripts from all institutions including approved/accredited nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Minnesota and Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.