Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Loyola University Chicago
The online RN to BSN degree program from Loyola University Chicago allows registered nurses to advance their careers and improve the quality of healthcare by earning their BSN. The creatively designed program recognizes previous credits and professional development while eliminating time lost in repetitive courses. Graduates are able to:
- Perform as baccalaureate nurses from a nationally ranked nursing program
- Integrate research into evidence-based practice
- Promote health and quality of life in the community
- Participate in activities that will advance their profession
- Use awareness of health policy issues to advocate for change
- Demonstrate life-long habits of critical thinking, leadership, and service
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Requires minimum of 30 credits at Loyola University - Chicago
- Current RN license
- GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale
- Transcripts from all institutions including approved/accredited nursing program
Not authorized for residents of Minnesota and Washington.
Loyola University Chicago is a two-year public school located in Chicago, Illinois. LUC was founded in 1870 by the Roman Catholic Society of Jesus as St. Ignatius College. Today, the school is the largest Jesuit University in the United States and is one of the 28 members of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities. The institution is associated with the Roman Catholic Church in the Jesuit and Marymount traditions. Although the school is primarily Roman Catholic, LUC encourages each person to celebrate their personal faith and to respect and learn from other people of faith within our Loyola community.
Loyola University Chicago offers associate's, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, certificates of completion at the graduate level, and doctorate degrees. LUC is home to the following schools and colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Arrupe College
- Quinlan School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- School of Education
- The Graduate School
- School of Law
- Stritch School of Medicine
- Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
Classes are offered during the daytime, evening, and weekend. Online degrees are offered at all levels from most schools.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.