The online Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing & Healthcare Administration is designed to enhance students’ skills in nursing in order to ensure the health and well-being of patients they care for. Graduates will be able to incorporate modern technology to prepare them for the challenges of modern day healthcare.
Specialties within this program include:
- Health Systems Management
- Health Systems Management with Informatics Subspecialty
- Health Systems Management with Outcomes Performance Management Subspecialty
Students must also complete advanced specialty courses that include:
- Health Policy and Health Care Delivery
- Advanced Concepts in Health Systems Management
- Fiscal Management in Health Care Organizations
- Management of Professionals in Health Care Organizations
In addition to course credit hours, students must complete a Clinical Practicum. Students are also required to have 2,000 hours of recent clinical nursing experience which must be completed before students enroll into their first practicum within their chosen specialty. This program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Be a Registered Professional Nurse in the United States
- Immersion weekends will begin on Saturday morning and conclude Sunday afternoon and are required.
Colorado, Minnesota, Mississippi, Washington