Master of Science in Nursing / Health Systems Management
The online Master of Science in Nursing / Health Systems Management is designed to enhance students’ skills in nursing in order to ensure the health and well-being of patients they care for. Graduates will be able to incorporate modern technology to prepare them for the challenges of modern day healthcare.
Specialties within this program include:
- Health Systems Management
- Health Systems Management with Informatics Subspecialty
- Health Systems Management with Outcomes Performance Management Subspecialty
Students must also complete advanced specialty courses that include:
- Health Policy and Health Care Delivery
- Advanced Concepts in Health Systems Management
- Fiscal Management in Health Care Organizations
- Management of Professionals in Health Care Organizations
In addition to course credit hours, students must complete a Clinical Practicum. Students are also required to have 2,000 hours of recent clinical nursing experience which must be completed before students enroll into their first practicum within their chosen specialty. This program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,103.00
Out of State Rate:$1,103.00
Additional Fees :$600.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per semester): $125; Matriculation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$42,514.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,514.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official Transcripts
- Technology Fee (per semester): $120; Matriculation Fee (one-time): $100A Personal Statement
- Current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Current Nursing License
- A BSN degree with a 3.0 GPA
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
The School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). CCNE is officially recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a national accreditation agency, ensuring the quality and integrity of baccalaureate, graduate, and residency programs in nursing.
Due to Nursing faculty requirements, the following online programs will not be available to residents of Minnesota, Washington, Washington and Colorado.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.