The online MBA with a concentration in Real Estate is designed for students interested in advancing in the area of Real Estate. This is an increasingly sophisticated and analytical industry that now has a need for skills learned through an MBA. The Real Estate coursework offers dynamic, practice-oriented skills that prepare students to handle challenges facing real estate professionals. You will have the knowledge and skills needed to be a leader in the Real Estate industry, working in commercial and corporate real estate, development, investment management, and finance. Students complete this program through a flexible curriculum designed to work around their unique situations and schedules. The program can be completed full time or part time.
An extended weekend on-campus residency is required each summer of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Students without an undergraduate major or minor in business must complete MBA Foundation Courses prior to starting MBA classes
- Three letters of recommendation, one must be from a professional source
- GMAT or GRE scores
- A GMAT waiver is available to applicants who meet certain criteria
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges