Lock Haven University offers the online Master of Health Science. Health Science is broadly defined as the study and research of selected components of health and healthcare. This degree focuses on the study and research of health and healthcare in areas such as health promotion/education, healthcare administration and leadership, as well as current issues in Health Science.
- Health Promotion/Education – focuses on advancing skills in assessment program planning and evaluation, research, leadership skills, epidemiology, ethic and grant writing.
- Healthcare Management – focuses on areas of leadership, organizational behavior, finance, ethics, and informatics.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official college transcripts
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Personal mission statement
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education