Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Linfield College, tailored to the needs of working RNs, emphasizes the development of the nurse's skills in professional communication, leadership, cultural sensitivity, and population health. The community-focused curriculum prepares graduates for roles in:
- Nurse Training/Education
- Public and Community Health
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
- Hospice and Home Health
- RN Case Management
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$527.78
Out of State Rate:$527.78
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $495
- Online Fee (per semester): $210
- Identity Authentication Fee (one-time): $10
- ?Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
- Nursing Credits for Prior Learning: $525
- Liability Insurance Fee (one-time): $60
- Experiential Learning Fee (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 125 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- BSN and prerequisites: 45 credits
- An Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree
- Pass the NCLEX-RN exam and hold a current, unencumbered, RN license
- Overall GPA of 2.75 or above
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Kentucky and Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.