Skilled Cybersecurity professionals are in high demand across a wide range of industries. The Cybersecurity bachelor’s degree online from Lindenwood University prepares students for entry-level positions in this growing field.
Courses provide fundamental skills and knowledge in network security, IT auditing, digital forensics, and more. Students learn how to conduct cybersecurity analysis and penetration testing. Graduates will be equipped with the tools and strategies needed to battle malicious cyber attacks to protect their organization.
Course topics include:
- Network and cloud security
- Microsoft Windows server installation and configuration
- Linux server installation and configuration
- Ethical hacking
- Secure software development
- Blockchain technology for business
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score