The online Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Computer and Information System Security aims to train and educate students in the computer and information security field.
Students with this degree will be prepared to take one or more of the following certification exams:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS)
- Security Professional (CIW)
- CompTIA’s Security
Certification in one of all of these areas may aid in a graduate’s ability to get hired in the field of their choice.
- High school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts
- ACT/SAT scores
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges