Undergraduate Certificate in International Business
The Undergraduate Certificate in International Business curriculum has been designed to combine a general business education with Christian world views. In addition to business, students may enhance their skills within fields such as accounting, finance, and marketing. Through the program’s courses, students should also strengthen their comprehension of domestic and international business markets.
Students are required to complete six courses. Some of the courses provide within the program are International Market Integration & Trade Agreements, Contemporary Issues in International Business, and Global Industries & Operations. All of the courses may be completed either entirely online or through traditional, campus-based classes. Students should also be aware that BUSI 303 is a prerequisite for BUSI 360, 365, 464, and 465.
The program will provide instruction within a variety of business related subjects. Some course topics include political economy within different countries, cross-border trade, global operations management, and emerging marketing economies. Students will also learn to lead a variety of functions while using modern management techniques. In addition, students may gain experience in identifying and researching issues within the international business industry. The courses will also provide students the opportunity to examine trade agreements like North American Free Trade Agreement and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation.
All of the courses must be complete with a letter grade of “C” or higher at Liberty University. Students must also complete the program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. Students will have access to Liberty’s online library, academic advisors and Online Writing Center throughout the duration of the program.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.