Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management is intended for individuals that would like to advance their careers within the healthcare management field. The program’s courses will instruct students within various healthcare industry disciplines such as finance, ethics, and administration. The certificate program offers students an education that may help with marketability when pursuing new careers. Students that are just interested in personal enrichment and self development are also encouraged to apply.
The program’s curriculum will provide instruction within a broad number of healthcare and management subjects. Students will learn to effectively use modern management techniques to plan and manage a variety of functions. In addition, students will be equipped to improve work productivity and organizational effectiveness by enhancing their understanding of human behavior within work environments. The program’s courses will also cover topics such as marketing, private foundations and budget development.
Students will be required to complete six designated courses for a total of 18 credits. Some of the required courses are Organizational Behavior I, Public & Community Health for Business, and Wellness & Behavior Change Theories for Business.
The program requires that all of the courses be completed at Liberty University with no letter grade of “D” or lower. Students must also complete the program with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Certificate program students will also have access to Liberty’s Online Writing Center, academic advisors, and online library.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.