Undergraduate Certificate in Global Studies
The Undergraduate Certificate in Global Studies offered by Liberty University is structured to provide students with the skills mandatory in interacting and building relationships with other cultures. Students will also learn how these skills may be beneficial while attempting to build a career in a similar setting. This program focuses on the importance of workplace cultural dynamics and international engagement.
Over the duration of this program, students will need to fulfill a total of 18 credit hours. The courses needed to complete this requirement are: Introduction to Global Studies, Intercultural Communication & Engagement, Cultural Anthropology, Career Preparation for Global Workers, Global Studies Internship, and Theology Survey I.
By the end of this course, students should understand the effort required to live and work in a global community, as well as other internally-focused activities. Students should also have gained awareness of global issues, connections, and cultures. Liberty places focus on commitment, service, and learning through collaboration of students, faculty, and God. This school intends to challenge students to serve each other, strive towards excellence, and effectively prepare for their future career or position.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Students need to complete this program with a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.