Undergraduate Certificate in Christian Ministry
Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Christian Ministry is designed to instruct core biblical principles, theology and doctrine. The program will provide students a curriculum that increases their effectiveness as a servant of Christ. In addition, the certificate program’s education may enhance the student’s competitiveness for careers within the field. Liberty University also encourages the enrollment of individuals that are just interested in personal enrichment.
To successfully complete the certificate, students will need to complete six required courses for a total of 18 credits. Some of the courses are Introduction to Christian Thought, Introduction to Christian Ministries, and Survey of Biblical Literature. Each full-time credit for the 2013-2014 academic year was $340. The program’s courses are eight weeks in length and may be completed entirely online.
Students will be instructed within a variety of biblical and ministry subjects. Course topics include theology of evangelism, Old Testament scripture, nature of tolerance, and apologetic methodology. Students will also learn to apply christian world views, analyze issues relating to biblical literature, and develop a youth ministry mission statement. In order to maintain effective church and adolescent ministries, the program will teach students to practically use biblical and ministry philosophies.
Students must complete all six of the courses at Liberty University with no letter grade of “D” or lower. The university also requires that all students must complete the program with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Students within the certificate program will have complete access to Liberty University resources such as academic advisors, the online library, and the Online Writing Center.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.