Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting
Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting is designed to provide students an education that enhances their comprehension of core accounting principles.The curriculum’s course of study will strengthen the student’s expertise within skills such as leadership, communication and computer application utilization. Using biblical and ethical reasoning, students will also gain experience with identifying, evaluating, and implementing effective solutions for issues found within an accounting work setting.
To be awarded the certificate, students must complete 18 credit hours within six required courses. Some of the courses are Principles of Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II, and Principles of Management. All of the program’s courses last eight weeks and may be completed online. If a student would like to attend campus-based classes, Liberty offers some of the courses residentially.
The program’s six course will provide instruction within a variety of accounting subjects. Course topics include general ledger accounts, financial statements, capital stock, cash flow statements, and cost accounting measurement systems. Students will also practice current accounting methods and learn to deal with liabilities.
In addition to accounting, students should also learn fundamentals within business, management and law. Students will have instruction on the American legal system, contracts, types of business organizations and intellectual property. Students will also learn to implement efficient management methods to plan and lead functions.
While taking the program, students will have access to Liberty’s online library, academic advisors, and the Online Writing Center. Liberty Online Communities are also open for certificate students that need a number of different things like spiritual support, study tips, and an online environment for Bible study.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.