Liberty University’s Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Informatics, 100% online program, is designed to allow you to integrate nursing science with various information sciences to improve healthcare outcomes. When you specialize in nursing informatics, you will learn how to manage resources to achieve easier access to care and better care management.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Health Informatics.
- Health information systems and integrated technologies.
Potential Career Options:
- Project Manager
- Nurse Programmer
- Nurse Representative
- Regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA
- Official transcripts
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing practice as a registered nurse
- 1 Recommender’s Contact Information/Recommendation Form
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the United States
- Statement of Essential Attributes
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.