Liberty University’s Master of Science in Nursing / Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (M.S.N. / M.S.H.A.) – Dual Degree, 100% Online program, will prepare you for placement in the healthcare field with knowledge and skills essential to identifying and addressing a variety of administrative and nursing situations. You will receive a well-rounded degree that provides an in-depth view of administration in technology and marketing.
- Regionally or Nationally accredited bachelor's degree in music or related area with at least a 3.0 for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for admission on caution
- Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Current and active nursing license to practice as a registered nurse in your current state of residency and CPR certification (Basic Life Support with Automated External Defibrillator Certification by the American Heart Association)
- Minimum of one year of nursing practice as a registered nurse
- One recommendation from a nurse manager or faculty
- Students must complete some coursework on their undergraduate transcript will be required to complete the following classes upon admission to the program
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.