Liberty University’s Master of Science in Nursing / Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (M.S.N. / M.S.H.A.) – Dual Degree, 100% Online program, will prepare you for placement in the healthcare field with knowledge and skills essential to identifying and addressing a variety of administrative and nursing situations. You will receive a well-rounded degree that provides an in-depth view of administration in technology and marketing.
- Applicants must have an accredited nursing degree and possess a current/active nursing license.
- Official transcripts with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- CPR certification
- Minimum of one year of nursing practice as a registered nurse
- One recommendation from a nurse manager or faculty
- Added prerequisites may be required.
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.