Liberty University’s Master of Science in Nursing / Master of Business Administration (M.S.N. / M.B.A.) – Dual Degree, 100% Online program, is designed to sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities to manage in the healthcare profession. You will be equipped with a variety of skills in business leadership, organization, and structure while integrating that information seamlessly into the nursing aspects of healthcare.
- Regionally or Nationally accredited bachelor's degree in music or related area with at least a 3.0 for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for admission on caution
- Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Current and active nursing license to practice as a registered nurse in your current state of residency and CPR certification (Basic Life Support with Automated External Defibrillator Certification by the American Heart Association)
- Minimum of one year of nursing practice as a registered nurse
- One recommendation from a nurse manager or faculty
- Students must complete some coursework on their undergraduate transcript will be required to complete the following classes upon admission to the program
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.