Liberty University’s ACBSP accredited Master of Science in Accounting: Leadership, 100% online program, offers you the ability to apply accounting concepts, theories, and models into a leadership perspective. Specializing in leadership encourages you to pursue valuable skills and knowledge essential to professional and interpersonal leadership development in the field of accounting.
This program will:
- Provide a focused study on leadership skills and traits
- Provide training on leadership theory
- Bridge the gap between the quantitative accounting environment and the qualitative leadership position
Potential Career Fields:
- Budget Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Postsecondary Accounting Teacher
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Must be completed prior to enrolling in any graduate level accounting courses. This requirement may be met via previously completed undergraduate coursework or by enrolling in the missing courses through our online program. Cost Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.