Liberty University’s ACBSP accredited Master of Science in Accounting: Financial Services, 100% online program, equips you with specific instruction and provision to gear your learning towards corporate financing strategies, as well as viewing accounting services from an operational and financial viewpoint. This program will offer you the opportunity to examine how management addresses accounting data. You will be able to look at financial services from an accounting perspective and graduate with integral upper level financial services skills.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of:
- Business valuation
- Investments and derivatives
- Accounting and business ethics
Potential Career Fields:
- Credit/Loan Counselor
- Loan Interviewer
- New Accounts Clerk
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Must be completed prior to enrolling in any graduate level accounting courses. This requirement may be met via previously completed undergraduate coursework or by enrolling in the missing courses through our online program. Cost Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.