Liberty University’s Master of Science in Accounting – Forensic Accounting, 100% online program, explores the area of accounting as it relates to the examination, government involvement, and prevention of accounting fraud. Through this program you will develop the verbal and written skills to obtain competency within the field forensic analysis.
You will be provided the opportunity to:
- Obtain advanced guidance on tax jurisprudence.
- Examine reporting techniques for businesses.
- Examine fraud related to information technology.
Potential Career Fields:
- Government Analyst
- Financial Fraud Analyst
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Must be completed prior to enrolling in any graduate level accounting courses. This requirement may be met via previously completed undergraduate coursework or by enrolling in the missing courses through our online program. Cost Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.