Liberty University’s Master of Science in Accounting – Audit and Financial Reporting, 100% online program, explores the area of accounting as it relates to the ethics, development, and prevention of fraudulent financial reporting. Through this program you will develop the verbal and written skills to obtain competency within the field of accounting as financial statement analysis.
You will be provided the opportunity to:
- Obtain advanced guidance on tax audit regulations.
- Examine reporting techniques for businesses.
- Examine individual and pass-through taxation.
Potential Career Fields
- Financial Examiner
- Financial Fraud Analyst
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Must be completed prior to enrolling in any graduate level accounting courses. This requirement may be met via previously completed undergraduate coursework or by enrolling in the missing courses through our online program. Cost Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.