Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Public Relations, 100% online program, will help to perfect your writing, communication, research, and leadership skills, as you prepare to lead as a professional business executive. This program will cover the integral roles that accounting, finance, and marketing play in both the domestic and international marketplace.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Media technologies and communication strategies.
- Communication and conflict.
- Strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
- Marketing research.
Potential Career Fields
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing/Public Relations Researcher
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)