Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Public Relations, 100% online program, will help to perfect your writing, communication, research, and leadership skills, as you prepare to lead as a professional business executive. This program will cover the integral roles that accounting, finance, and marketing play in both the domestic and international marketplace.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Media technologies and communication strategies.
- Communication and conflict.
- Strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
- Marketing research.
Potential Career Fields
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing/Public Relations Researcher
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and a minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework. If a student does not meet the 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework, they may take the 3 credit hour BMAL 590 course to fulfill this requirement once they are admitted to the program. Students that meet the 27 hours of undergraduate courses in the following areas would not need to take BMAL 590: Management: Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Analysis (statistics): Operations Management, Marketing: Ethics, Economics: Accounting.
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.