Liberty University’s Master of Science in Human Performance degree – Strength and Conditioning are designed to focus on tools and skills needed to assess and maximize the physical ability of athletes through specific training. You will be equipped with the skills to identify needed training and development areas in an athlete’s routine.
Potential Career Options
- Human Performance Specialist
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Exercise Physiologist
- Sports Scientist
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree
- A 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- Program undergraduate class prerequisites
- Statement of purpose
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.