Liberty University’s Master of Science in Human Performance degree – Fitness and Wellness will prepare you to address the physical needs and habits of a community and those with disabilities. By exploring habits and activities of a community, you can assess techniques and create solutions to promote health and wellness in the area.
- Human Performance Specialist
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Wellness Coach
- Corporate, University, Commercial, and Resort Fitness Trainer
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree
- A 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- Program undergraduate class prerequisites
- Statement of purpose
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.