Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Supply Chain Management, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will learn the multidisciplinary function of supply chain management focused on efficiency and cost effectiveness. This involves the design, execution, and control of internal processes required to take a healthcare product or service from conception to final delivery.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Supply chain management.
- Total quality management.
Potential Career Fields:
- Production Manager
- Logistics Programs Director
- Health Services Manager
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Project Management or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.