Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Strategic Management, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will learn to formulate strategic planning and health care administration strategies for optimal organizational performance.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Organizational design and structure.
- Workforce planning and employment.
- Executive leadership and management.
Potential Career Fields:
- Administrative Services Managers
- Community Health Workers
- General and Operations Managers
- Medical and Health Service Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Project Management or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.