Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Public Relations, 100% online program, combines course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will engage in a comprehensive investigation of public relations theory and how to be successful in the corporate, private, and non-profit healthcare sectors.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Media technologies and communication strategies.
- Communication and conflict.
- Strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
Potential Career Fields:
- Community Relations Director
- Public Relations Specialist
- Fundraising Manager
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Human Services Counseling or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.