Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. Coursework focuses on professional and administrative issues related to policy in government, equipping you for public administration roles. Based on your knowledge and training in current healthcare policies and best practices, you will be equipped to identify and address a variety of public administration healthcare concerns.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Fundamentals of public administration.
- Politics, strategies and initiatives of community economic development.
- Public policy analysis.
Potential Career Fields:
- Community Health Consultant
- Public Health Educator
- Medical and Health Service Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Public Administration or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.