Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Project Management, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. The valuable skills you gain through this program will give you an edge as a healthcare executive and allow you to better identify and address all facets of a project.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Advanced project management in client relations.
- Quality control methods in project management.
- Global project management.
Potential Career Fields:
- Operations Manager
- Project Scheduler
- Regulatory Consultant
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Marketing or Project Management.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.