Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Non-Profit Leadership and Management, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. This program is designed to provide training in the leadership of community and non-profit health organizations. Based on your knowledge and training in current healthcare policies and best practices, you will be equipped to identify and address a variety of non-profit healthcare concerns.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Non-profit management.
- Strategic communications campaigns for the digital age.
- Grant acquisition and management.
Potential Career Fields:
- Compliance Manager
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Non-Profit Director
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Project Management or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.