Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Marketing, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. This program expounds upon key aspects of marketing in healthcare. Based on your knowledge and training in current healthcare policies and best practices, you will be equipped to identify and address a variety of healthcare marketing concerns.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Strategic marketing for the digital age.
- Integrating modern media technologies and communication strategies.
- Brand management and marketing promotions.
Potential Career Fields:
- Advertising Manager
- Promotions Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Medical Services Manager
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Marketing or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.