Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will explore contemporary issues within the human resource field. Based on your knowledge and training in current healthcare policies and best practices, you will be equipped to identify and address a variety of healthcare administrative concerns.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Organizational behavior.
- Compensation management.
- Workforce planning.
- Human resource development.
Potential Career Fields:
- Corporate Health Director
- Nursing Director
- Practice Administrator
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Human Services Counseling or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.