Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. Focusing in the area of finance, you will build a competitive resume of practical tools and skills which will give you an edge in addressing a variety of financial and economic analysis needs, healthcare concerns and administrative situations.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Advanced financial statement analysis.
- Business valuation.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
Potential Career Fields:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager
- Claims Representative
- Risk and Insurance Consultant
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Accounting or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.