Liberty University’s Master of Public Administration – Public and Nonprofit Management, 100% online program, prepares you for the unique leadership and administrative challenges that face public sector and non-profit professionals.
This program provides you with a foundation to explore:
- Strategies and best practices for directing and managing public and non-profit organizations.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders.
- The resources needed in meeting public needs.
Potential Career Fields:
- Administrative Officer
- Compliance Managers
- Loss Prevention Managers
- Policy Specialist
- Social and Community Service Manager
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Public Policy, Business Administration, or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on caution and required to take a graduate writing course (GRST 500).
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.