Liberty University’s Master of Public Administration – Law & Public Policy, 100% online program, provides you with the opportunity to build on your desire to influence the sector of law and politics.
Through this program, you will gain a greater understanding of:
- The legal statutes, systems, processes and challenges facing leaders and managers in public departments and agencies.
- How legislation and case law affect the execution and implementation of public policy.
- How to successfully manage the legal questions affecting the delivery of government services.
Potential Career Fields:
- Chief Executives
- Compliance Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Public Policy, Political Science or American/ International Legal Studies.
- Official college transcripts
- Regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.