Liberty University’s Master of Public Administration – Healthcare, 100% online program, prepares you to manage and deliver healthcare education, products and services to the public.
You will gain a greater understanding of:
- Leadership and collaboration skills needed to facilitate the effective administration and delivery of healthcare.
- The challenges public, private and non-profit leaders and managers face in executing public healthcare policies and how to practically address these issues.
- Contemporary legal challenges as well as shifting cultural demographics, political movements, and strategies for urban and community development.
Potential Career Fields:
- Administrative Services Managers
- Community Health Workers
- General and Operations Managers
- Medical and Health Service Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Public Policy, Healthcare Administration or Public Health.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)