Liberty University’s Master of Public Administration – Healthcare, 100% online program, prepares you to manage and deliver healthcare education, products and services to the public.
You will gain a greater understanding of:
- Leadership and collaboration skills needed to facilitate the effective administration and delivery of healthcare.
- The challenges public, private and non-profit leaders and managers face in executing public healthcare policies and how to practically address these issues.
- Contemporary legal challenges as well as shifting cultural demographics, political movements, and strategies for urban and community development.
Potential Career Fields:
- Administrative Services Managers
- Community Health Workers
- General and Operations Managers
- Medical and Health Service Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Public Policy, Healthcare Administration or Public Health.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on caution and required to take a graduate writing course (GRST 500).
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.