Liberty University’s Master of Public Administration, 100% online program, will prepare you for a career as a leader and manager in public departments and agencies at the municipal, county, state or federal level. This program in Public Administration will provide you with the necessary tools to effectively deliver public goods and services.
Courses will emphasize and develop further skillsets in:
- Public sector management
- The implementation of public policy
Potential Career Fields:
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Social and Community Service Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Public Policy, Political Science or American/ International Legal Studies.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on caution and required to take a graduate writing course (GRST 500).
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.